วันอาทิตย์ที่ 1 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Prediction in Farm Yard Flesh Part 5

"Oh I have to think. The daddy gave you, cow,
a craftier brain than mine. The knowledge of dialogue
is based on a useless position and also the fastest mind,
of which i've your brain, but my knowledge full known,
I'm but a target for that 'cluck' and 'moo,' oh moan."

"A target? I see no circles lying on your back,
only fine shiny scales that, I am sure, wonderfully safeguard you
in the gnashing flames of the hell. I'm amazed
at just how tall and handsome and powerful you stand.
I'm but an easy cow. And also you the hero,
the fighting guy which I'm so proud to call
a buddy. But to be pitied individuals stripes upon your back
or circles or scales I lost my train of thought
However, whatever - it's a crime
how they treat you! You aren't consumed,
already had, beaten! You're proud! You aren't defeated!
Though all who succeed are against you! Though upright males
spit upon your title! Though your strength is equal
to simply the littlest poorest little factor! Though the chicken
has defeated you in fight. You stalk on. And you'll find
a more compact, less strong prey to search! For you personally are
an all natural, the dinosaur of living potential predators.
And also the tunes sang of the victory in defeat
is going to be one of the herds and cattle a legend
that our youthful ones will become familiar with to fear God and grow!
Oh gentlest, meekest, lizard!"

Fight Game

"I have met my match. Of, cow, your Wit
I'm amazed not really a flicker from the eye
to provide your lie away. I ought to but cower you
and produce you to definitely the knees. However I shall comfortably
play your game - beating your Wit, though avoid speed
It's pressure that I reckon, being nothing like I had been.
However who's? The stars above,
which I have seen, perhaps you have? -- Everybody flicker out...
and die. And whole constellations fade in the eye.
Cow, your knowledge, might be unbeaten
around the farm. However I have flown the world --
and ridden each dark thought. I have counted levels of waves
flying to Hell, and resided to inform. As well as your pity
I'm able to live without. The cost upon my mind
has placed on us a weight I only hope to carry
day and evening. Should you often see the struggle I fight
heroic every single day
you can begin to see the God within."

Prediction in Farm Yard Flesh Part 5
Prediction in Farm Yard Flesh Part 5Usher - Lemme See ft. Rick Ross Tube. Duration : 4.22 Mins.


Music video by Usher performing Lemme See. (C) 2012 RCA Records, a division of Sony Music Entertainment Buy Usher's new album Looking 4 Myself smarturl.it

Keywords: Usher, Lemme, See, RCA, Records, Label, R&B

See Also : เล่นเกม ม้ง

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น